Learn Pay-Per-Click Advertising Strategies and Best Practices
Relevante provides a Google AdWords pay-per-click advertising training class for agencies, in-house marketers and entrepreneuers. Training is a cost effective way to ensure sucessful implementation and monitoring of pay-per-click campaigns.
Relevante is located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, but all courses are able to be delivered online or in person.
Google AdWords Fundamentals
Course Description: This course provides a fundamental understanding of Google AdWords, and how to configure advertising campaigns to effectively target customers, and increase leads.
This course is intended for beginners, managers and executives.
Basic knowledge of HTML is preferred.
- How search engine marketing ads work.
- How to structure Google AdWords campaigns.
- Keyword research tools and strategies.
- Keyword Bidding strategies.
- The difference between content match and keyword match.
- How to use match types and negative keywords to improve targeting.
- How to leverage advertising extensions to increase click-through-rates.
- Landing page design.
- Conversion options, metrics and tracking.